The ADICOS® system has been supplemented with a family of detectors that allow for the remote temperature monitoring of objects. These are HOTSPOT 1000 IR Array Fire/Temparature Detectors.
They are equipped with an integrated thermal imaging detector comprising 1,000 heat-sensitive pixels array whose alarm thresholds can be freely parameterised.
Detector is intended for temperature monitoring of idle objects and fast moving hot-spots in the range of -20 to + 420°C and to detect a fire flame.
ADICOS® HOTSPOT 1000 is a matrix sensor (camera), which registers and transmits a two-dimensional measurement (image) of a defined resolution, composed of many columns and lines, covering a rectangular field of view.
The necessary measurement time (exposition) of the entire matrix, e.g. 32x31 elements, is 100 ms, which means that at this time we have a temperature measurement at all points of the field of view.
The sensors do not require calibration, the optics can be standard, strengthened.
HOTSPOT 1000 can be plugged in the ADICOS® system utilizing the same software - ADICOS® Central Software. The variety of configuration options allows to fit the detectors to every specific application.
HOTSPOT 1000 combines innovative infrared measurement technology with an intelligent signal evaluation:
The integrated infrared sensor is available in resolution variant of 32x31 heat sensitive pixels
Each of sensing fields can be individually parametrized - alarm thresholds, areas of reference temparature and ignored areas
- The sensors of the matrix can be freely divided into 16 zones: in some zones (part of the field of view) sensors can be determined to monitor the temperature, in other zones sensors can be defined to detect the presence of a flame (the variable part of the IR "flame flicker" flame signal and in remaining zones both criteria: object temperature and the presence of a flame can be defined
- Levels of alarm thresholds can be defined for each sensor or for temperature difference between sensors - static or rate-of-rise mode
the fast reaction time 100 miliseconds enables the system to detect hotspots on running conveyor belts
angle of view depending on detector variant: 41ox32o to 53ox52o
- available in stsndard non hazardous version or in ATEX versions for zones 22, 21 and 20
- ADICOS is the system of a distributed memory - the detector decides about the alarm based on the comparison of configuration data with the current values and remembers the measurement results of the sensors from the last week's period.
- Alarm and Fault relay outputs, optionally Flame alarm relay, Pre-alarm or 4-20 mA module
- Connection to the system data bus - M-Bus
IR matrix Temperature Detector HOTSPOT 1000 in Zone 22 and Zone 20 versions
- detection of hot spots in coal and biomass conveyor systems in power plants, heating plants, wood processing plants, pulp mills etc.
- detection of hot spots, early fire stages and smouldering in biomass, waste silo and bunkers, in warehouses of ready products or materials storages, halls
- preventive temperature monitoring of machines - electric drivers, bearings, gears - the alarm can be created before overheating to prevent failure or fire