The FlexVu® Model UD10 Universal Display is a display and communicator for wide range of toxic and combustible gas sensors.
FlexVu® performs as a gas transmitter and controller.
It provides one-person non-intrusive calibration and device configuration (without zone declassification) using hand-held magnetic tool (4 magnetic switches on display panel) or Fieldbus communicator, local navigation and adjustment of parameters like alarm thresholds, measurement range, calibration gas concentration, local event logging.
It's equipped with backlit and heated LCD display which continuously displays the gas level, gas type, unit measured and informs about supply status, alarm levels and faults. The display has real time clock and alarm and fault memory.
UD10 informs about the sensor degree of wear and tear.
UD10 with toxic gas detector GT3000
The display outputs: 4-20 mA with HART (linear isolated corresponds with gas concentration, information about device status), Modbus RS485, relays: 3 independently programmed alarm relays, one fault relay.
Universal Display works with detectors:
- IR Point HC Gas Detectors: PIR9600 or PIRECL Eclipse®, as well as PointWatch PIR9400 (obsolete)
- IR Open Path Gas Detectors: FlexSight™ LS2000 or Eclipse OPECL (obsolete)
- Catalytic Combustible Gas Detectors CGS directly or via transmitter Model 505
- Toxic Gas Detectors GT3000, C706X and NTMOS (obsolete)
- Acoustic Gas Leak Detector FlexSonic®
It can also co-operate with addressable loop hazard monitoring system Eagle Quantum Premier®.
- It is rated ATEX / IECEX: Ex d IIC T5 Gb for hazardous areas.
- Available SIL2 models certified to IEC61508 by Exida®
Warranty: 18 months from the date of production