Hazard Event Monitoring System
Eagle Quantum Premier® System by Det-Tronics – the newest version of unique, digital, addresable loop Hazard Monitoring System.
Fault-tolerant communications loop supports up to 246 intelligent addressable field devices and can be 10,000 meters long.
It can be used as Gas System or as Fire and Gas System (FGS).
All kinds of detectors: gas, fire, flame and other required ones e.g. limit switches, photocells, switches as well as 4-20mA devices can be connected in an addressable loop which can wholly run in the explosion hazard zone. The loop allows the controlling of, for instance, the extinguishing agent release and the alarm signalling.
It is compatible with Det-Tronics flame and gas products.
Due to a close loop configuration, continuous self check mode as well as its built-in automatic configuration procedures – in case of failure detection, is extremely resistant to malfunction.
The system ensures instant alarm status and detected failure information as well as the access to the event history log, saved in the detector distributed memory.
Main components: EQP panel, flame detectors and gas detectors are available in versions IEC61508 certified for Safety Integrity Level SIL2 applications.
- It is microprocessor based controller which monitors continuously devices on LON/SLC loop
- Unit contains a programmable logic module, analyzing sensor signals and issuing output signals to master systems or executing modules.
- EQP controllers can be configured as a redundant pair, working in “Master” and “Hot Standby” mode.
- I/O Ports: two electrically isolated serial ports, a RS-232 port and a RS-485 port that supports MODBUS RTU protocol. Optional interface boards: Ethernet Interface Board with one additional serial port and two Ethernet ports or Serial Interface Board with up to three additional serial ports
- Relay I/O: 8 outputs SPDT NO/NC, 8 inputs two-state ON/OFF, Fault Relay output
- ATEX / IECEX certified: Ex nC IIC T4 Gc.
- Controller available in SIL2 version certified to IEC 61508 by Exida®
Warranty: 2 years from the date of production
Eagle Quantum Premier® loop with Gas and Fire Detectors, I/O Modules and a pair of redundant EQP SIL2 Controllers
EQP Controller SIL2 certified
Standard EQP Controller