In accordance with Article 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and its free movement and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (further referred to as ‘RODO’), we would like to inform that:
- IP&S Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lubiczów, ul. Warszawska 77c, 05-082 Stare Babice is the administrator of one’s personal data
- One’s personal data will be processed in order to:
- complete the contract or the order, and it will be stored for a period of 6 years from the final conclusion of the operations and sales or purchase transactions, as well as when all guarantees or warranties related to the performance of the contract or order terminated.
- produce statistics and analyses for the company’s needs. In such case it will be stored for 3 years from the last operation with the use of particular personal data conducted
- archiving purposes
Personal data is being processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the general regulation on the protection of personal data from 27th of April 2016 (further referred to as ‘RODO’) and it will be stored for the period of time no longer than necessary.
The range of personal data processing – name, surname, address, email address, NIP etc.
- Moreover, it may be necessary to share one’s personal data with entities with which we cooperate:
- for instance the entities performing postal, courier, accounting, legal or IT services
- Providing one’s personal data is voluntary, however depriving the company of such information will make the performance of the contract, delivery etc., impossible
- One has a legal right to access their data and to correct it, delete it, restrict or object to its processing, transfer it (if possible), revoke the consent without affecting the compliance with the right to process data which was provided as a result of the consent given before the revocation or oblivion
All inquiries about processing of personal data can be submitted in person or via a letter to IP&S Sp. z o.o. Lubiczów, ul. Warszawska 77c, 05-082 Stare Babice.
- You have a legal right to lodge a complaint with Personal Data Protection Office (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates GDPR provisions
What are cookies?
Cookies are some IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the target device of the user of WWW Site and are meant to be in use. Cookies usually consist of the name of the website they come from, time of being stored on the target device and a unique number.
What type of cookies does the WWW Site use?
WWW Site uses two types of cookies.
- ‘Session’ files (temporary) which are being stored at user’s target device until the logging out, leaving the website or switching off the browser. These files are necessary to allow the WWW Site to work properly. They allow a safe log in on the website.
- ‘Still’ files which are being stored at user’s target device for a certain amount of time in cookies’ parameters or until the user deletes them.
- WWW Site uses:
- ‘functional’ files – storage of logins or passwords, which makes the usage of the website quicker and smoother.
- ‘statistic’ files – allowing the website to do optimisation according to user’s preferences.
- ‘advertising’ files – allowing the user to be addressed only by adverts connected to their personal preferences and interests.
- ‘social’ files – allowing the integration of user's social media with the WWW Site.
Blocking of cookies
In many cases the browser implicitly allows for storing cookies at user’s target device. Users can change it at any time. Changes can be made in order to block the automatic service of cookies in internet browser’s settings or to notify them each time they are being placed in the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to service cookies files is available in internet browser’s settings. Lack of disagreement (blocking) means that the user agrees for cookies being saved. The reduction of cookies usage by the user may result with changes in functionality of some features of WWW Site